Bed Bug Killers’ Effective Bed Bug Treatment
With our expert knowledge of bed bugs habits and behaviour, a Bed Bug Treatment Program as part of the IPM approach is specifically designed to effectively take action against bed bug infestation.
10-day Bed bug Treatment Program
Once all the treatment options and plans are agreed, including a pre-treatment preparations checklist like dismantling furniture and quarantine of room, a Bed Bug Killers Service Technician will be scheduled to commence the treatment.
There will be a total of 3 treatments covered in the program, as 5 to 7 days is the average time that bed bug eggs take to hatch and transform into nymphs; any new hatching will be eliminated during the treatment.
The program can be customized by the level of infestation at your premises.
Why Choose Bed Bug Killers?
- Bed Bug Killers’ service technicians are extensively trained, skilled and experienced professionals. They understand the habits of bed bugs and use their knowledge to choose the correct control methods and materials to develop an effective management program.
- We can respond to your call out within 24 hours to arrange/schedule a site inspection of your property to identify the need for control.
- As part of our service, we offer a proactive inspection service to reduce future risks. Therefore, our recommendation is to inspect all high-risk areas of your business; the exact details will be agreed upon with you.
- Early detection of bed bugs is essential to quick and effective treatment. No one is better placed for identifying bed bugs in a hotel than your housekeeping staff. As part of our bed bug treatment program, our experts will train your staff (upon request) on looking for signs of bed bugs – before they end up in a review on a travel site!
High-Risk Bed Bug Businesses
You should consider a proactive approach to bed bug control if your business offers accommodation or provides transportation. These environments are considered the primary sources for harbouring and spreading bed bugs:
- Hospitality – hotels, guest houses, hostels
The best defence for your business is early detection of common bed bug signs as bed bug problem can spread very quickly and, if left uncontrolled, can put your business in jeopardy of loss of revenue, reputation or even forced closure. In addition, the presence of bed bugs also poses a high risk of painful bites for you and your customers.