Bed bugs infestation can spread quickly, and it’s tough to treat, significantly when a Cimex Lectularius infestation increases in epidemic proportions, as they thrive in any weather and environment. The key to eradicating bed bugs is early detection and quick treatment by an expert pest controller.
Get Your Home Inspected
Bed bugs infestation can spread quickly as a female adult bed bug can lay as many as 500 eggs in her lifetime. It’s tough to treat bed bugs infestation, as they thrive in any weather, environment, and they populate in epidemic proportions.
The first step in getting rid of bed bugs will be to examine your entire home, including the bed, furniture, rugs, and linens. Bed bugs, also known as Cimex Lectularius, also often hide in tiny cracks and crevices and can be pretty challenging to find. An inspection by professionals will help confirm the problem and ensure that the most effective solution is being carried out.
Choose Your Method
DIY or Professional?
When it comes to getting rid of bed bugs, you should only seek professional help, even though DIY is an option.
The DIY option, although not recommended, requires you to take a proactive approach to manage an infestation. It will take up a lot of time and will need to be carefully monitored to ensure it is successful as bed bug is one of the most challenging pests to eradicate. It also may take more than one application to get rid of a bed bug completely.
You will need an essential awareness of typical bed bug hotspots to make your spot treatments more effective. You will also need to understand how and where they can spread to control the level of infestation.
Off-the-shelf DIY solutions may look more affordable at first glance. Still, the incorrect application may cause the infestation to be more severe, thus incurring more costs to exterminate later.
The professional option requires you to find your local, expert pest controller to eliminate the problem for you. Trained service technicians have the experience and knowledge to better handle the bed bugs and ensure that the treatment is applied correctly on every nook and crevice.
DIY Bed bug Solution
If you decide to control bed bugs on your own, there are a few steps you can take straight away to try and manage the problem. First, how to minimize your risk of bed bug infestation:
1) Do a thorough inspection when checked into a hotel room because most bed bugs hitchhike their way to your home from hotels
2) Do regular housekeeping/change bed sheet
3) Get a periodic inspection from pest experts. Although these steps can help prevent the problem, they do not guarantee to prove bed bugs altogether. The most effective solution for complete bed bug removal is by an expert pest control professional.
Benefits of a Professional Bed Bug Service
Effective Bed Bug Treatment from Bed Bug Killers
With our expert knowledge of bed bugs habits and behaviour, a Bed Bug Treatment Program as part of the IPM approach is specifically designed to effectively take action against a bed bug infestation.
Sample Bed Bug Treatment Program
There will be a total of 3 treatments covered in the program, as 5 to 7 days is the average time that bed bug eggs take to hatch and transform into nymphs; any new hatching will be eliminated during the treatment. The program also reduces the risk of re-infestation as there is a higher possibility of bed bugs being infected with the chemicals during this period.
Once all the treatment options and plans are agreed, including a pre-treatment preparations checklist like dismantling furniture and quarantine of room, a Bed Bug Killers Service Technician will be scheduled to commence the treatment.
The program can be customized by the level of infestation at your premises.
Why Choose Bed Bug Killers?
- Bed Bug Killers’ service technicians are extensively trained, skilled and experienced professionals. They understand the habits of bed bugs and use their knowledge to choose the correct control methods and materials to develop an effective management program.
- We can respond to your call out within 2 hours to arrange/schedule a site inspection of your property to identify the need for control.
- As part of our service, we offer a proactive inspection service to reduce future risks. Therefore, our recommendation is to inspect all high-risk areas of your business; the exact details will be agreed upon with you.
- Early detection of bed bugs is essential to quick and effective treatment.
Contact Bed Bug Killers today to eliminate your bed bugs infestation and eliminate any stress or bed bug concerns you have in your home or businesses.