The thought of fleas in your home is enough to make most people’s skin crawl. Pets can pick up fleas from other animals or places and give them a ride home. Once they are in your home or business premises, you’ll want to get rid of them fast.
Please don’t waste time; book a treatment now with one of our experts
You can do several things to get rid of fleas or ticks if you catch the problem early enough. Here’s our to-do list to get rid of fleas:
- Before you do anything else, vacuum carpets, furnishings, cracks in the floorboards and upholstered furniture thoroughly. This will not only get rid of adult fleas but also their eggs and larvae. The larvae feed on adult flea faeces and other organic matter, which collects in things like carpets and rugs. Removing this source of food is an important step.
- Empty your vacuum cleaner very carefully away from the house because the fleas will still be alive.
- Groom your pets regularly with a flea comb and wash their beds every week (ideally at 60°c or above).
- If your pet is scratching or biting its fur, you should talk to your vet. They can recommend the best flea/tick sprays or powders to use to treat your pet.
- Put on tick repellent collars on your pets as additional protection for your pets against ticks.
If you cannot eliminate your flea or tick problem and ensure the complete removal, call the experts at Bed Bug Killers for expert recommendations at 0208 176 6754.
- Experienced and Highly Trained Technicians – All our Service Technicians have undergone extensive training from our proficient Entomologists; they are also evaluated regularly by Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers.
- Expert Knowledge – Our pest experts are periodically provided with continuous training programs to ensure their pest knowledge is up-to-date.
- Targeted Treatments – Our extensive knowledge allows us to provide you with targeted treatment to eliminate fleas on your premises.
- Site Risk Assessment – is completed in compliance with Bed Bug Killers Pest Control requirement to ensure that all treatments carried out in your premises are conducted safely.