Don’t put lives at risk; book a treatment now with our experts
Mosquitoes can make our life miserable. Besides causing constant annoyance and irritation, some species can also transmit deadly diseases. Mosquitoes are considered the deadliest animal on Earth, causing more death than any other animal. As mosquitoes are pervasive pests, the most effective way to get rid of mosquitoes is to arrange specialized treatments by fully licensed pest control professionals.
Our Solution – Integrated Mosquito Management (IMM)
IMM is a specially designed, holistic program proven to be a practical approach to mosquito control in the long run. It is targeted at every stage of the mosquito life cycle through a simple 4-steps program which includes removing potential mosquito breeding grounds, larviciding, thermal fogging, and using adult mosquito traps. This integrated approach can effectively get rid of mosquitoes from the get-go.
Eliminate Mosquito Breeding Grounds
- Eliminate Potential breeding grounds by frequently checking and removing stagnant water collected by unused items in the premises.
- Common breeding grounds for Aedes mosquitoes include flower pot plate, unused container and hardened soil of the potted plant.
- Reducing potential breeding sites in your premises is crucial so that mosquitoes will have fewer sites to produce, increasing the effectiveness of larvicide treatment.
- It is a treatment to control the development of mosquitoes larvae.
- Larvicide treatment at mosquitoes hotspots can help to reduce its infestation.
- A thorough inspection for any potential breeding ground will be conducted before we carry out the larvicide treatment.
- Thermal fogging can be carried out to eliminate the breeding of adult mosquitoes.
- It is essential to fog at the right time when the mosquitoes are active to get more effective control.
- There are two types of fogging, namely water-based thermal fogging and diesel-based thermal fogging.
- Both are equally effective in eliminating the harbouring and breeding of adult mosquitoes surrounding your premises compound.
- Water-based fogging is recommended due to its properties that are effective, environmentally friendly and safe.
- Water-based fogging does not produce carbon emission and releases a minimal rate of smoke, diminishing the foggy environment for improved visibility, safety and health.
Misting / ULV
- Chemical intervention through Misting/ULV is another way to eliminate adult mosquito, which also breaks the breeding cycle.
- These methods can cover areas from small to colossal location and applicable to indoor or outdoor areas.
- Indoor such small offices to a size of a warehouse and outdoor such as small backyard or garden to a size of a farm.
- Correct timing of application is essential, targeting when the mosquitoes are active for adequate control.
Use of Mosquito Traps
- Effective against mosquitoes species such as Aedes and Culex.
- Trapped adult mosquitoes eventually die in traps, breaking the breeding life cycle.
- It is also used for monitoring activities
Why Choose Bed Bug Killers?
Experienced and Highly Trained Technicians
Our Service Technicians have undergone extensive training from our proficient Entomologists; they are also evaluated regularly by Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers.
Our pest experts are periodically provided with continuous training programmes to ensure that their pest knowledge is up-to-date.
Our extensive knowledge allows us to provide targeted treatment to get rid of mosquitoes on your premises.
Site Risk Assessment
It is completed in compliance with the Bed Bug Killers Pest Control requirement to ensure that all treatments carried out in your premises are conducted safely.
Contact Bed Bug Killers today to get rid of your mosquitoes problem and eliminate any stress or mosquito concerns you have in your home or businesses.