When a wood borer infestation is left untreated, it can potentially develop into a severe issue, such as damaging wooden floors, door and furniture. The following step will help discourage wood borer infestations:
- Wood-boring beetles are attracted to the moisture content in the wood; try to keep furniture, door and wooden items dry.
- Seal cracks and crevices on wood surfaces to deter wood borer from breeding.
- Remove infected wood to avoid the infestation from spreading to another area.
Please don’t waste time; book a treatment now with one of our experts
At Bed Bug Killers, our experts are fully trained professionals with knowledge of the habits and lifecycle of wood borer. By following the PEST approach as part of our integrated pest management, we ensure adequate protection for your business:
- Partnership — Cooperation with clients and sharing roles in pest management is crucial.
- Education and Exclusion — Talks and education materials to enforce general good housekeeping practices to remove possible wood borers breeding sites and recommendations on proofing of doors, windows, roof vents, etc., to minimize insects entering the premises.
- Sanitation — Proper waste disposal process and sanitation to reduce infestation.
- Treatment — Use the correct treatment to get rid of wood borers for your circumstances.
- Experienced and Highly trained Technicians – All our Service Technicians have undergone extensive training from our Entomologists; they are also evaluated regularly by Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers.
- Expert Knowledge – Our pest experts are periodically provided with continuous training programs to ensure their pest knowledge is up-to-date.
- Targeted Treatments – Our extensive knowledge allow us to provide you with targeted treatment to get rid of wood borers in your premises.
- Site Risk Assessment – This is completed in compliance with Bed Bug Killers Pest Control requirements to ensure that all treatments carried out in your premises are conducted safely.
- Dedicated Expertise – Your wood borer problem will be managed by a team of well-trained wood borer experts specialising in their fields.
- Health and Safety – We fully comply with Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) legislation.
Need a professional solution to your wood borer pest problem? Call us on 0208 176 6754. Alternatively, contact us online.