Your property could be an ideal breeding ground for certain species of cockroaches. This is because it can enter your property through multiple entry points, such as cracks, crevices, vents, sewers and pipe drains.
The most effective way to keep cockroaches away is to deny them easy access to food, water and shelter, which are the main factors that attract them into your home or business.
Here are practical steps you can take to reduce the risk of an infestation.
- Eliminate food sources – store dry foods in tightly sealed containers or sealed plastic bags and leave food sitting out in open space.
- Clear all waste food and spillage – clean up food debris from food preparation areas, under sinks and appliances. Empty the rubbish daily and keep all waste in covered bins.
- De-clutter – remove old stacks of newspapers and magazines, unused cardboard boxes and all other forms of clutter from the floor or bottom of cupboards that may provide a hiding place for cockroaches.
- Seal entry points – seal areas such as gaps around door, pipes and cracks to reduce cockroaches hiding place and access into your property.
- Regular inspections by pest control experts.
Keep Cockroaches Away with Bed Bug Killers
Bed Bug Killers can offer professional cockroach control to protect your home and business premises from this unwanted neighbour if you are worried about cockroaches.
For a professional solution to your cockroach problem, call Bed Bug Killers today at 0208 176 6754. Alternatively, contact us online.