Pest Control Service Cost/Price is one of the most frequently asked questions and concerns for many business owners when enlisting professional solution providers to prevent or treat pest infestation from their business premise.
As there is a range of factors that contribute to the price of pest control, it’s tough to provide an accurate quotation for pest control solutions over the phone and online.
How Much Does Pest Control Cost?
This list of factors is what contributes to the overall cost of treating a pest infestation concern:
- Type of Pest – The type of pest which is infesting a business premise/property contributes to the overall pricing of the treatment service. For example, the cost of eliminating flies differs from the cost of treating a rodent problem, as it requires different solutions to control each pest concern.
- Level of Infestation – The level and extent of an infestation in the business affect the costs of the pest control service. For example, controlling a highly infested commissary with flies will take more frequent treatment and monitoring to ensure the effectiveness of the tailored program, according to the business need, than a low overrun one.
- Type of Treatment – The type of treatment needed to eradicate a pest problem will relate to the overall costs of the pest control service as the pricing for preventive pest control varies from the cost of corrective, reactive treatments.
- Property/ Area Measurement – The size of a property plays an important part to calculate the cost of pest control service. The larger a property, the more time it will require to carry out the solution and treat the pest problem successfully.
- Number of Treatments – Certain types of pests may require more than one treatment for a successful control, which will also reflect within the pricing of the pest control service.
Commercial Pest Control
The pricing of pest control solutions will differ between business industries as their needs vary.
Commercial properties often require ongoing support to comply with industry regulations and auditing standards. Therefore, long term support for businesses in integrated pest management programs will determine the price of the services provided.
Pest Control Inspection
Providing clients with accurate price quotations to treat a pest problem requires our pest expert surveyor to thoroughly assess and inspect the property or business premise. This is a valuable help to fully understand the pest species present, its activity, and the infestation extent.
How does Pest Control Inspection work?
- Our professional pest control experts will contact the customer to discuss further their pest concerns.
- We will then arrange a suitable time and date with the customer to visit the premises and fully understand the extent of the pest infestation.
- Our expert surveyor shall inspect all relevant areas of the premises for signs to confirm the extent of pest activity.
- Our expert surveyor will discuss findings with the customer and recommend the most appropriate and effective treatment to resolve the pest problem.
- Provide the customer with an accurate quote for the recommended treatment.
- Our experts will also offer preventative advice, including proofing and hygiene.
- Take note: Professional pest control inspection and quote are complimentary – FREE of charge.