Grain beetles are so small that you may not notice a problem at first, but always lookout for the following tell-tale signs that indicate grain beetles presence in your premises.
- Damage — can be found on raw materials and foodstuffs.
- Live adult weevils — emerging and leaving visible exit holes in grains.
- Infected grain — will appear as damp, mouldy and even grain germination when it is warmer.
- Floury dust — created as adults move from one food source to the next.
- Moulded goods — insects such as flour and grain beetles can cause discolouration of goods and make them prone to moulding.
Call Bed Bug Killers today for advice, schedule an inspection of your home or business, or contact us now.
Contact Bed Bug Killers
If you are worried about grain beetles, a professional service can help to get rid of these stored pests.
Bed Bug Killers pest experts approach provides rigorous protection for your property:
- FREE inspection — of your home or business.
- Experienced and Highly Trained Technicians – can help advise you on the most effective, targeted grain beetle control solutions tailored to your requirements.
- Safe and targeted treatments — our extensive knowledge means we can provide you with targeted and effective treatment to get rid of grain beetles at your business property.
- Protection — we offer advice on practical measures based on the PEST approach to quick action to minimize the risk of grain beetles infestation in the future.
Call us on 0208 176 6754. Alternatively, contact us online for fast and effective service.