If you’ve ever been stung by a wasp, it’s not something you’ll quickly forget. It’s no surprise, then, that a wasp problem at work will be an unwanted distraction for customers and employees. To ensure it doesn’t disrupt your business, you need to get the issue sorted as quickly as possible. The good news is, all you have to do is give us a call, and we’ll promptly do the rest.
1. Once booked, we guarantee to treat your wasp problem on the agreed date and schedule.
2. All our Technicians are local and experienced in wasp nest removal.
After the wasps have been cleared, our experts will advise you on preventing them from returning.
Call Bed Bug Killers free on 0208 176 6754, and we’ll treat your wasp problem discreetly and effectively.
FACT: Nests cannot be removed straight away after professional treatments, as it can take several days for foraging wasps to come home to the nest. It would help if you waited until all the wasps have had time to return. As they do, they will also become contaminated, and this ensures that the whole colony is dealt with in one go.
Wasp Control Solutions
Using our many years of experience in dealing with wasp problems, we have developed our own effective and often unique service solution that take the pain of dealing with wasp nests out of your hands.
- Luminos units – In food preparation areas, help you deal with all flying insects, including wasps. Unlike other zappers, the unique way it works reduces the risk of dead insect fragments causing contamination.
- Insect screens – On doors or windows prevent wasps from entering your workplace while still allowing natural ventilation.
- Discreet – & cost-effective solutions.